Sunday, October 4, 2015

Incoming Parts

I originally intended to use this blog, though for a class, as a way of documenting my work on my car. This would have been a great idea had I the opportunity to work on my car but given my two majors and work, I have been rather busy.

Regardless I have finally ordered the necessary parts to start refurbishing my Style 5's to their prior glory. I foresee it being more work than I might like, but they deserve it. Everyone harks on the beauty of BBS RS's and few know of their close cousin.

I will need to switch out my wheels temporarily while I take the RC090s apart, fix a bend, polish the dishes and replace all the hardware. Sorry for the boring update but I think good things are to come as I get shut in for the coming Winter and need to find new entertainment.

While I may not wish to copy every other build, I recognize what I could do and hope to do. Time will tell.

(The Potential is there)

No comments:

Post a Comment